Monday, February 10, 2014

2-10-14 Transfers have come and gone and I've gone with them.

So I´m in a new area... Yeah it´s like leaving home again, for real. I am so lost and everything looks the same. This area is kind of almost dead missionary work wise, or I feel like it is. We need to higher our expectations of ourselves here and God will help us more... or thats how I feel. idk haha

Anyways I left my Dominican son in Comayagua, and left to a new area called Catacamas which will be the best area ever!!!! (its all psychological) haha My new companion is Elder Valencia from Ecuador, super cool guy and super good missionary. He´s the district leader here in a district of 8 missionaries... one of the larger districts I´ve been in. hahaha pretty crazy because my last district was half this size.

I´m in "training" again, the president is kinda short on leaders cause like half the zoneleaders left this last change and now he´s kinda short on district leaders and  is planing for the next change where we will lose some more Zone leaders... I bet Valencia is going to be one of the next greats of zone leaders. super obedient.

Catacamas is basically well.... like texas. Same music, same slow small town feel, cowboy hats, dust, cows and really spread out, one of the other big areas in the mission, but here we don´t take the bus. 

I gave a take in our branch of 90 people and still am missing something on my spanish. Here we have a blind investigator who is like the bomb and I had my first experience with a die hard catholic, but in the end we convinced him to just read the book of mormon the lord will do the rest.

well.... that's it, the house is really big compared to my apartment and, well my suitcases were super heavy. (if I was a poet I would have said "to match my heart" but I'm not so I didn't.)

It´s gonna be fun, the Lord is with us.

Love you guys and hope your doing good.  It was super good to hear from you guys. LOVE YOU ALL!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment