Monday, February 3, 2014

2-4-14 This ward has become my family

Why  did I  start using the dates as subject... cause I can never think of anything clever to say... hahaha

This week we had the largest baptism yet because we had our district combined. All in all we baptized 7 people and confirmed  7 people the next Sunday. The Bishop baptized the three from us and the other elders baptized a family of  4. The  thing is we´re all in the same ward so we  had like confirmation Sunday.... kinda awkward when the microphone doesn´t work...   just bow your head and.... well pray that the congregration can be reverent  that long...

Other than that I´m facing changes...  it sucks, I reall y really really don´t want to leave. When you put all your love, studies, thoughts, sweat and more love  into a people your bound to love them. And this ward was the ward  with which I learned spanish, they´re the people that make fun of me for being red all the time. I  have  given blessings and just man... it´s like having to leave home all over again but worse cause I may never see these guys again...

With all this sadness, me and my companion are still doing great thanks to the Lord.  He´s going to finish his training and one day  I´ll have a grandkid or two, I hope. .. hgaha never thought I?´d say that sentence. Changes are on Wednesday so you guys will know next Monday if I had changes..

I pray that we all recognize the great worth of the gospel.  That we recognize  the great worth of ourselves, and that we recognize the great worth of our brothers here on earth. 

God loves us. Christ lives. 

What else do we need to know?

Con amor, Elder Johnson 

No comments:

Post a Comment