Monday, December 15, 2014

12-15-14 A busy week

I don't know how someone can be so happy and so tired at the same time.

This week I was in my area working for a total of 1 day of the week. This is bad and good. It breaks the routine, and the rhythm... so good and bad. haha

I'll start with Monday, for p-day we started the day painting the health center. Then I was in the office doing interviews for people to go to the temple. It was awesome and I felt much joy.

 

Tuesday we got up early, made breakfast for the travelers and loaded the buses. I was in charge of the 7 youth because that's what I assigned myself since we don't have anyone to be a young mens president or even a leader,  but lots and lots of women. Seems like in my life I've been trained especially for this moments what with 3 sisters and no brothers. Anyways, we got up and went to Teguc. We  got there late so we had to wait to combine with a group from Nicaragua to do the baptisms. We ate lunch and then did the baptisms finishing at like 4:00. We sent the two little buses home and stayed in the temple so we could go to the Christmas activity the following day. So we found some New York Cheese Cake and then took a taxi. This is the capital we're talking about and I was completely dependent on that taxi to get to the assistant's house. We got there and played... haha kinda we went contacting in a super rich neighborhood... 

Wednesday I took advantage of a hot shower... geez I miss those, and we went early to the migration office because my residence expired so I had to renew it. I felt bad because we were an hour late to the activity and my companion had never been to one before. We watched Frozen and played games.


 

Thursday. I went straight to Esperanza for the District mtg and to know the baptismal dates, and stayed the night there.

Friday I got back to my area and we had a district meeting with a crazy guy who barged in and I told him he could stay and listen if he didn't say anything. It was funny to see a grown man be so obedient... haha

Sat we tried to finish the Health center and then we had a baptism and then an elders quorum activity with tacos.... Then Sunday.



Really crazy week, this next week should be easier. haha
He got his package but some of the candy didn't like the humidity, especially the crackers.
 
Love you all Love the holidays
paz y amor.
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment