Monday, February 2, 2015

02-02-15 The path, or a really awesome trail



Welp this week was a lot of time outside of my area.

We had a conference with Elder Alonso. Basically he´s a Stud, and I was really impressed by him. He taught us to never start something without an end in mind. Like, you don´t start making a statue just thinking I´m just gonna hit this rock.

It´s that same principal in the mission and with people and with life. I really loved him. He talked to us about touching the mantle of Christ and feeling clean. I have a new idol and well..... I want to be like him when I grow up.

As far as cool stories.. I met a Dutch couple here, bought a machete, and we had our zone activity today roasting marshmallows and hot dogs. It was pretty good.

I just want to testify that really This church is soooo true.. like it really is. That does matter, alot. More than we realize. There is a balance between tolerance and acceptance. We must be patient and loving in calling all to repentance. 

If we live our lives according to the princliples of the gospel... everything works out.

I like to think of the Gospel as a Path that God has set down or a really awesome trail that just leads to the coolest destination. Heaven. We even have guides helping us all along the way with an internal GPS (the Holy Ghost) that we only get lost when we decide to ignore him.

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment