1. What has been your biggest challenge this week?
Um.... finding new people to teach and well making sure to plan with the planner.
2. What has been your biggest concern?
Concerns... the zone does not have enough Dates of baptism
3. What has been your biggest success?
Biggest success this Sunday we got 3 guys interviewed to receive the priesthood ordained one to be a priest and I blessed a baby.... (well that was last week but you made me think of it.)
4. Who has been your favorite person this week? Why?
My favorite person this week is named Pablo. We showed up and he said he would never get baptized again. We told him to read the Book of Mormon.. He did... he´s getting baptized this weekend. :)
5. The Tender mercy this week is that We had a whole week to just be in our area. IT was sick :) What has been your most significant tender mercy?
6. What are you looking forward to this coming week?
I´m looking forward to teaching this new family we found yesterday... so chosen and prepared. We have a return appointment on Wed.
7. Do you have a goal set for this coming week? Tell me about it.
Our goal this week is to use our time better which requires better planning. also send in some mission papers from a kid in our ward. just gotta keep pushing a little.
8. Which scripture has had the biggest impact on you this week?
I liked Alma 9: 27 today.... it just reaffirms the importance of Baptism. and then in verse 28. it really clarifies why things are going to be. And one observation. The order of those scriptures is important. you can´t reap rewards if.... your not baptized... it´s essential.