Monday, April 27, 2015

4-27-15 Evidence of God's love

Well this week was pretty normal, except we had a water pipe burst in our house and came home to our suitcases floating. At the time I wasn`t thinking to take a pic so everything was clean before I took a pic so well I just let it go.

 
 
Anyways, I really am just so GRATEFUL for all that has happened to me. I`ve been finding myself really just enjoying being outside and I`ve been getting up early to train (because apparently my sisters have signed me up for some running) And I really just love the sun. Like honestly, I just love it, it`s one of the burning evidences of the love of God for me.



Other than that I went to do some interchanges and the more I do them the more I realize that the mission is really just one big circle of God CHANGING His servants. I am so grateful for that.

Well not a lot to say, I find that pictures speak a lot better for me these days and they are easier.

paz y amor, love you guys!

p.s. if you don´t want to keep recieving this letter let me know thanks guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment