Wednesday, April 2, 2014

3-30-2014 This is God's work

Well, this week is the first week that I've had with my new companion. I've found that being a district leader until now is basically saying a lot of yes and no, and collecting numbers..... haha but whatever.
Me and my new companion
 

Right now I'm in interchanges with one of the coolest kids, we went to Mexico together and now he is the district leader of the other district. Named Elder Woodland, basically he is a stud and well I'm pretty happy that we had this chance to be on interchanges.
My District
 
Tomorrow we are going to go to Tegucigalpa, or  the capital of Honduras, where the majority of the missionaries are. Not excited for this trip, it's always super long and I'm always hungry, but eh.

Well other than that we are just working so hard on trying to animate and encourage this branch. and after all our work this week. we only had 47 people attend when the normal is like 95... idk what happened there but next week will be better. I hope...

This is Gods work, and I'm learning so much. I am so grateful to all of you for all of your love and support. 

Paz y amor

Elder Johnonson

No comments:

Post a Comment