Monday, March 30, 2015

03/30/15 Love Life

Well this week I don't have a lot of time, but it was a good week. Two of the family got baptized without problems, I get to stay at least 6 more weeks here in this area, attendance is going up and all the missionaries in the zone basically have changes. And the 3 that are supposed to go home all finished this change without any big problems.

President Fortuna came to the branch to give a training on branch counsel. I learned alot and now I have a lot more responsibility as a secretary than what I´ve been doing.... hahaha, yeah, that's kind of embarassing. I´m repenting and improving everyday. 
 

Other than that...... idk life is super busy and super good. Love life, there´s not any time to be sad or baggy. The work goes on. Whether or not I´m involved depends on me, but the work is not mine. It´s of the Lord and IT WILL GO FORWARD.

me and my companion.... he likes the camera

 

No comments:

Post a Comment